Welcome to the Stockwell Partnership website
We are a charity run by local people for local people. We aim to improve the quality of life in the local neighbourhood by undertaking projects, building partnerships, and supporting residents to take action on issues they care about. We work with residents to create a neighbourhood where people feel happy and safe, and where they have a sense of pride and ownership.
What we do
Contact the team and make an appointment
We now run appointments online, by phone, and in person.
If you need to contact staff members or make a specific appointment please do so by using the form below or contact a team member via email:
- Gustavo Meixner (Portuguese / Spanish Project Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Marques (Portuguese Project Coordinator) email@example.com
- Marta Sordyl (Thriving Stockwell Community Builder / Stockwell LEAP Family Engagement Worker) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Griffin (Director) email@example.com
- John McCay (Company Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our funders
We gratefully acknowledge the funding we receive from the National Lottery Community Fund, Walcot Foundation, City Bridge Trust, the National Lottery Heritage Fund, Lambeth Together, and the London Community Foundation.
157 South Lambeth Road